Restricted Master Key Systems Noble Park East, VIC
Temple Locksmiths service all homes and businesses in Noble Park East and surrounding areas.
What Is A Restricted Master Key System?
The Restricted Master Key systems that Temple Locksmiths & Security use are exclusive to us.
You can be assured when you invest in a new restricted master key system that only you, as the owner of the system can get new keys cut by us, your exclusive locksmith.
No other locksmith or hardware shop is authorised to cut new keys for your system.
This ensures that the integrity of your key system is maintained.
A master key system is mechanical access control system. Your office, residential or commercial property can be configured so a grand master key can access all the doors and locks on site. Sub keys can be assigned so only specific doors and locks can be opened by designated key holders.
This ensures that access granted is given only to specific individuals and can ensure higher security to your premises. We can design and install a system that suits your needs from the simplest system to the most complex commercial level system.
Secure 6 Restricted Master Key Systems
Temple Locksmiths and Security exclusively use and support “Secure 6” a high performance inline six restricted master key system. We can retro fit many types of commercial and domestic locking systems to Secure 6 or we can advise on a whole new security lock system integrating Secure 6.
Why Choose Us?
- Reliable & Professional – We pride ourselves in leaving our customers satisfied and feeling secure
- Fully Trained & Police Checked – Qualified Locksmiths with background checks
- Industry Accredited – Accredited Locksmiths with the Locksmiths Guild of Australia
- Friendly & Reliable – Our team offer a friendly and reliable mobile locksmith service
- Latest Security Technology & Products – We use the latest security technology and products
- Available 24/7 – Our team are on call 24 Hours, 7 days a week
- Competitively Priced Quotes – Comprehensive quotes at industry leading rates