Registered & Qualified Locksmith Professionals
24 hours, 7 days a week
Temple Locksmiths & Security provide industry leading commercial and residential locksmithing services in Kingsbury and the surrounding suburbs. If you’re locked out of your premises, the property requires a lock upgrade or new keys, or you need us in an emergency, we’re here 24/7 to help you.
Everyone’s home is their castle, and that castle deserves the best security available. Temple Locksmiths and Security specialise in residential and domestic locksmith services, top quality locksmith and security products and expert advice.
Locksmith services we provide
Our team provide the following locksmith services:
- Automotive locksmith service
- Residential locksmith service
- 24/7 emergency lockout service
- Commercial locksmith service
- Industrial locksmith services
- Master key systems
- Rekeying of existing locks
- Repair and maintenance of damaged or broken locks
- Lock fitting and installation
- Key cutting
- Gate locks
- Lock change
When are our locksmiths available?
As mobile locksmiths who help residents quickly with their locksmith needs, we’re available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to offer you peace of mind and protection to that which is most valuable to you, your home.
Whether it’s a broken lock that needs repairing, the need to upgrade to something safer or if the unthinkable occurs and your house is broken into, Temple Locksmiths and Security are here to provide solutions to keep you and your family safe.
Offering a state of the art mobile workshop which features the latest in computerised machinery and tooling, a vast array of security and lock hardware carried on board, we can complete even the most complex job at your residential or domestic premises promptly and efficiently but still offer that old school professional tradesman’s touch at competitive prices.
Who do our locksmiths help?
We help home owners, rental properties and tenants who have issues with their security door locks, dead bolts, dead latches, lever and knob sets, window locks and door closers. If you’re in Kingsbury, Temple Locksmiths and Security have got you covered.
If you would like every lock opened from just one key, or perhaps you have just moved into your new home and need new keys so the previous residents can’t gain entry to your home, or your door locks need upgrading, don’t hesitate to call us today and ask about how we can re-key your property.
Your home can also be upgraded to a restricted master key system which prevents unauthorized copying of keys, we can also recommend options for keyless entry, call us now to find out more.
Please visit our FAQ page for the most up-to-date answers on questions we get from the local residents of Kingsbury.
Some of the questions we get asked include:
- When should I call a locksmith?
- How do I know I can trust a locksmith?
- How much does a locksmith cost?
- Can a locksmith make a key from a lock?
- Do I have to replace all of my locks if I’ve lost my keys?
- My key broke in the lock. What should I do?
- Can I have just one key that works with all the locks in my house?
- Can I tell if a key has been cut?
Reasons why you should choose us as your trusted locksmiths
- Reliable & Professional – We pride ourselves in leaving our customers satisfied and feeling secure
- Fully Trained & Police Checked – Qualified Locksmiths with background checks
- Industry Accredited – Accredited Locksmiths with the Locksmiths Guild of Australia
- Friendly & Reliable – Our team offer a friendly and reliable mobile locksmith service
- Latest Security Technology & Products – We use the latest security technology and products
- Available 24/7 – Our team are on call 24 Hours, 7 days a week
- Competitively Priced Quotes – Comprehensive quotes at industry leading rates