Mobile Locksmiths – Industry Registered & Qualified – 24 hours, 7 days a week
Temple Locksmiths & Security provide commercial and residential mobile locksmith services for businesses and homeowners in Clarinda and right across Metro Melbourne.
We’re proud to offer our clients the latest in locksmithing technology and expertise, coupled with our commitment to old-fashioned attention to detail and customer service.
Our industry leading commercial and residential locksmithing services extend to locals not only in Clarinda, but across many of the surrounding suburbs within Melbourne too.
If you need us in an emergency situation, maybe you’ve locked yourself out of your home, you require new locks or perhaps need repairs to your existing locks, if you want to have new keys for your property or upgrade to a restricted key system or keyless entry, the team at Temple are here to assist you.
We also offer a variety of additional security products and services, including CCTV installation, alarm systems, and more.
Mobile locksmith services in Clarinda
Our industry registered Clarinda locksmiths provide the following services:
- 24/7 Emergency Lockout Service
- Residential Locksmith Service
- Commercial Locksmith Service
- Automotive Locksmith Service
- Industrial Locksmith Services
- Restricted Master Key Systems
- Lock Rekeying
- Lock Repair & Maintenance
- Lock Fitting & Installation
- Deadlock Installation
- Electronic Lock Installation
- Broken Key Extraction
- Keyless entry
- Door and gate closers
- Window locks
- Key cutting
- Gate and pool locks
- Lock changing
Call us for a conversation to discuss your requirements.
When are our Clarinda locksmiths available?
As agile mobile emergency locksmiths in Clarinda, we’re on-call 24 hours a day 7 days a week we offer you a prompt service to provide Locksmithing solutions for when you need it most.
Whether it’s a broken lock that needs repairing, the need to upgrade to something safer and more secure, or if the unthinkable occurs and your Clarinda premises is broken into, Temple Locksmiths and Security are here to provide solutions to keep you and your property safe.
Featuring a state of the art mobile workshop which provides the latest in computerised machinery and tooling, we carry a vast stock of lock and door hardware components.
We can complete even the most complex job at your commercial or residential premises promptly and efficiently but still offer that old school professional tradesman’s touch at competitive prices with a friendly smile.
Who do our locksmiths help?
We help businesses and commercial customers, home owners, rental properties and tenants all across Metro Melbourne. If you’re in Clarinda, our mobile locksmiths have got you covered.
Our mobile locksmiths are specifically trained to deal with a wide range of locks and security systems, so you can take comfort in know that your property is in good hands. We understand that not everyone has the same needs when it comes to security, which is why we offer a bespoke service that is tailored to each individual customer. Whether you need a new lock fitted or an existing one repaired, we will always provide you with the best possible solution at a competitive price.
So if you’re in Clarinda and you’re looking for a locksmith that you can trust, give us a call today.
Please visit our FAQ page for the most up-to-date answers on questions we get from the local Clarinda residents and businesses.
Some of the questions we get asked include:
When should I call a locksmith?
You should call a locksmith when:
- You need to physically secure your home, office, warehouse or any other assets or valuables from potential intruders and thieves.
- You have strict insurance guidelines that require locksmith services to be compliant
- You’ve lost or broken your house or car keys
- You’ve recently moved premises and need to change your locks
- You’re locked out of your house Any other issues you may have with keys, locks or safes.
How do I know I can trust a locksmith?
There’s a number of ways to tell that you’re using a trusted, registered locksmith.
Look out for the Locksmiths Guild Of Australia logo. Locksmiths that are accredited members of the LGA have passed strict criteria to ensure high professional standards are maintained and that legal requirements are complied with.
Look out for reviews and recommendations on their Google business listing as well as testimonials on their website.
Any locksmith worth their weight will be insured.
Temple Locksmiths & Security are registered, police checked and have full public and property liability insurance.
How much does a locksmith cost?
There are many factors that impact the price of a professional, registered locksmith.
The best way to get an accurate quote is to call us on 0468 333 500.
Over the past few years there has been a rise in the number of dodgy locksmiths. These people promise fast and cheap locksmith services, but in reality are unqualified to do the job. They end up damaging your property, causing you unnecessary stress and costing you more money in the long term.
Can a locksmith make a key from a lock?
Yes, this is no problem for a skilled locksmith. Although you would usually have keys cut from another key, if you have lost your keys or your key is severely worn – it is possible to have a key made from a lock.
This can be achieved by either disassembling the lock or making an impression of the key hole.
Do I have to replace all of my locks if I’ve lost my keys?
No. A Locksmith will be able to rekey the locks to your house and if required, cut copies of the new keys.
After a general discussion about the customers’ requirements a locksmith will often request the customer take some photos of their locks and text or email them so they can then ascertain what locks are in the doors prior to visiting the premises. If locks aren’t broken then they won’t need to be replaced.
Why you should choose us as your trusted locksmiths
- Prompt & Professional – We pride ourselves in leaving all our customers satisfied and feeling happy and secure
- Full Public Liability & Property Insurance – Fully insured to offer you peace of mind
- Fully Qualified & Police Checked – Trade Qualified Locksmiths with background checks
- Industry Accredited – We’re a full trade member of the Locksmiths Guild of Australia
- Friendly & Reliable – Our customers are treated with the respect and professionalism they expect
- Latest Security Technology & Products – We supply the best and latest technology for your requirements
- Available 24 hours a day – We can assist you during business hours or after hours emergency
- Competitively Priced Quotes – Comprehensive quotes at industry leading rates
Clarinda is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 18 km south-east of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Kingston. At the 2016 census, Clarinda had a population of 7,481.